Black And Decker BDH2000L Hand Vacuum Review
It will work for you inside your home whether you are picking up dust, debri or pet hair. It will work outside for you on your paitio or as a car vacuum. You can see the full info here: Black & Decker BDH2000L
BDH2000L Filtration System
This Black and Decker Platinum contains a triple layer, cyclonic action filtration system, which helps keep the filter clean.
Emptying And Cleaning
The translucent dust bin lets you see when it is time to empty out. It empties in one step.
And it has a washable filter and bowl – just rinse it under running water. It could be washed with a mild soapy water or disinfectant and then rinsed and let dry.
You then put it back on it’s charging base to recharge.
- Long-Life Lithium Technology. Compact & lightweight. Always ready for use – holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 20 Volt Lithium Black and Decker has Smart Charge, only charges when necessary
- No memory effect for long battery life; year after year
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong
- Always handy flip-up brush and extendable crevice tools
- 3 year warranty
- Translucent bagless dirt bowl is easy to see dirt and empty
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 5.6 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Note: My Thoughts About The Brush
See the video below. You would need to hold the brush at an angle to bring the brush into play. In addition, when you pull out the brush, there is a little hole where the slider is, so the suction is not going to be as strong as the regular hand vac is. Even so, many people like this one.
If you have ground in dirt or deeply imbeded pet hair, I do not think this is the one that would work best. Try something like the Hoover Platinum LINX
Customers of black and decker bdh2000l have given feedback that make the ratings averaged out at 4.2 out of 5.
Pros And Cons
Pros: The black and decker bdh2000l is lightweight, has good suction and lithium battery power lasts longer than the cadmium battery power does. There is no cord, so it is easy to take it anywhere you need it.
Cons: I mentioned the brush above, but that can be worked with. It is a loud vacuum, so you may want to use ear plugs to protect your hearing with BDH200L. People varied on how long they could run the hand vac, so make sure it is fully charged before use.
Where To Buy Black And Decker Platinum BDH2000L Hand Vacuum
Amazon.com is where I suggest you buy it on sale with free shipping in the U.S.: Black & Decker BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum
- ASIN: B008R3F0J8
- Item model number: BDH2000L
Amazon.com is where I suggest you buy it: Black And Decker BDH2000L