Dyson DC35 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Dyson DC35 is very efficiently powered. The Dyson cordless vacuum is not exactly a hand vacuum, but it can be taken apart, so that the mini motorized brush bar can be used alone, similar to a hand vac. I will explain that further in the review. See the full details here: Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Pet Hair Tool
Dyson DC35 Review
It will work with every floor type and features Root Cyclone™ technology, so it uses centrifugal forces to spin dust and dirt into the bin, with no loss of suction.
Motorized Cleaner Head
Whether you have hard floors or rugs and carpets, the motorized cleaner head will help you remove all the dirt and debris:
- The brush bar contains rows of ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors
- the stiff bristles designed for intensive cleaning on rugs and carpets
- an independent motor in the cleaner head spins the brush bar 1,500 times a minute for maximum pickup
- Vacuum also includes a mini motorized brush bar to remove stubborn pet hair and dust from upholstery and confined spaces
Mini motorized brush bar
Only this one features the mini motorized brush bar. Use this break away section to remove stubborn pet hair and dust from upholstery and confined spaces, making this an excellent cordless vacuum for pet owners
The Dyson cordless vacuum also includes a crevice tool for cleaning tight and narrow spaces and a combination accessory tool which converts to a brush tool for dusting.
The package includes a docking station which can be used for recharging and storing the machine and attachments when not in use.
Lithium Ion Battery Does Not Fade
No wimpy battery here. The vacuum has a 22.2 volt lithium battery, which gives you a longer time to use the machine than ordinary batteries. Also nice is that this battery recharges up to three times faster than others.
Because of the dual power mode you will have up to 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, ( or 13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult cleaning tasks.
- Root Cyclone technology- Patented technology that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum.
- Detachable long-reach wand- Lightweight aluminum wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps.
- 2 year warranty, parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.1 x 44.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: Malaysia
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0071BIKS0
- Item model number: DC35 Animal
Ratings Of Four And A Half Star Rating By Customers
Looking on the internet, there are many good comments and ratings about this pet hair vacuum. Average customer rating at Amazon.com is about four and one half stars.
Dyson Cordless Vacuum Pros And Cons
Pros: A number of people commented that this was easy to use and lightweight. Also that it was easy to use once converted to a hand held unit.
Cons: You have to hold a button down to keep it turned on. Most people do not have a problem with that. The other occasional complaint was that they wished the charge would last longer. Compared to a regular hand held vacuum battery it does last longer than those, this being a lithium ion battery.
Dyson DC35 Sale
After reading the Dyson DC35 review, think of all the cleaning you can get done with the powerful, easy to use Dyson Cordless Vacuum. Having the lithium ion battery is a plus – it allows you to clean a longer period of time than many hand vacs. No need to worry about cords or multiple tools to get the job done. Just a few does it all.
I suggest you Buy Dyson DC35 at Amazon.com
Here is also a video for you.
I suggest you Buy Dyson DC35 at Amazon.com, a place thousands use, including myself.